waited too long

The Fight


Note: The thoughts and story which is been written and expressed are based on fiction.

Trying to move on, jitna simple word utna he mushkil cheez, is it so easy to let person go to whom we love so selfless.

But dear readers always do remember this "you won't find the same person twice, not even in the same Person" 

 I was at that moment when I was clueless what's happening around, more over what's happening within myself, All I can see within me is an innocent guy just fallen on his knees on the center of the road nowhere covered with heavy rain and thunderstorm like the sky cries out loud for him, the tears rolling down his face in that cold heavy rain still giving that warmt touch on his face, What was his mistake? was it just love for that person, NO.

The problem was simple, just keeping her before himself. After loving, caring, showing affection towards her and at the end she just paid with hurt, silence and just ignorance, remember pyaar kabhi waste nahi hota , it comes back, just like karma "what goes around that comes around" , I looked at him with pity, I wish I could have stopped him earlier, I made him to walk through those thrones, those thrones where pricking him with thoughts running over his heads to all the moment which he spent from seeing her first time to the last time he heard her voice, The smile with those cute little dimples turning her pink to her scolding's when he annoyed her, I wish I could offer him my hand to raise up again.

But Not this time, let him scream his heart out with those heavy thunder sparking with light above, let him cry out with those heavy rain drops touching the ground, let that heart feel light like the cloud letting his all water go, let the darkness go like those sweet memories just vanishes from his head out. And after all this, There is a bright clear sky, I could see the darkness leaving, the rain was about to stop, the sky was turning brighter ,The boy is trying to stand up, he feels hurt to get up ,but yeah he did it, he feels light like a feather of a bird, the sounds and screams had just vanished and there was just silence around.

but but the sky just cleared. its never like it won't be raining again, there will be darkness back, there will thunder again after silence. But to be noted is not what is coming but that the guy is back on his leg again
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

waited too long

waited too long

Waited too long