waited too long

The morning

phase 3.2


Note: This is a fiction story, I hope you enjoy reading it.

I feel like something hitting my head, I try to change my head around the pillow in sleep, and with some irritation, I get up with some annoying noise ooh shit the alarm was ringing, wtf did I overslept I had to check on her around 6 early mornings and it's already 6:30, shit I quickly drop a text on WhatsApp to check if her work is completed, I thought to call and something again stopped a 2 hour back she said she will take some break in some time and asked me to go to bed.

later a day before 
At night around 8pm, still trying to wipe the memories of her, I still wish it would be so easy to unlove someone, Mohabat karna hamare bus mai nahi but use door jaana wo hamare bus mai hai. But there was an inner urge to hear her voice, If the cost would have been so high I wish we never had met up, but every time I decided to move away from her the entire universe will tell me to take a step closure to her.

It's the 3rd time now in a row that I took out my phone from my pocket and tried to scroll my fingers over the cell phone and kept back, but still, the heart didn't give up I quickly dialed her number and first voice was of automated voice message stating her phone was busy and I quickly disconnected the call and after 5 min I tried the same still there was no luck, with some disturb mindset I had just settle on my bed throwing my phone and it starts ringing and here it goes.

it was her call, I jumped away from the bed and accepted her call and her one word and that seems like I'm in a zone where I just stopped hearing the surrounding voice and her voice started hitting my head like some music, a music which was so pleasant where my full stress, issues, and anxiety had just vanished like it never existed,

the call lasted for a couple of hours and it was just like a never-ending dream for me, we pulled each other's leg and it was a great talk. but if there is too much happiness there will be a sad part waiting for his turn next.

After some time she started going into some silent zone, Like there was no other person and it started feeling strange, like I myself speaking on my own like there is no other person to listen.

I called her name, once twice and she replied yes I'm sorry I was working on some college work she replied, hearing her voice again kind of gave me some relaxation that isn't a dream, ok this is real, wait now what she has her urgent assignment to complete and I can't continue speaking to her without a second thought I asked if I can help her out, she initially denied and with a lot of force she agreed to assign me with some small task

I was so excited and scared too, what if it doesn't go as it should be? what if I mess with her assignment and it goes to toss, but I had the inner faith that I can complete it. the call which started at around 8 went till morning 4.

wait now you might ask how it went, how she explained the task, and so many other questions hitting your head, the simple answer is we created a meeting and that's how it was clear to understand and the hours staying connected virtually had the same feeling like she is ight next to me, I still didn't believe that we actually are on call this long, pulling her leg in between the hours passed and It was like still a dream-like feel, a dream which was the best, we had hardly met but the feeling which I was going through can't be just expressed or shown here, feels like butterflies in the stomach, my task was done long back but there was so much more of work to be completed. I was feeling so bad and helpless that i wasn't aware of so many thighs which I can't help her out and it was better to not mess with them unknowingly I decided that I will be with her just on call watching her work, her screen was shared and I was watching her the time passed so fast that it was early morning 4 and she didn't want me to stay awake anymore, she did mention me many times but I still wanted to be with her, 

The World had slept, and it was dark around me, I was just watching her work, and listening to her voice was like a piece of silent music giving me a relaxed feel, I felt so light inside my head like my wings are back, Feels like I'm like charged with the whole energy and there was no sign of tiredness.

wait, did I just forgot to mention that I had few minutes of her voice recorded and it's like a capsule of mind-space, like a capsule to go back in time and feel the moment back again.

Now she stopped sharing the screen and she forced me to go back to bed like I'm all hers, she was happy that I was with her in time of need but she evenly wanted to see me taking rest and after so many requests i couldn't deny her and was to go back to bed but I kept an alarm @6 

Dude, Did I forget to say that she called me baby, I'm not sure if that was actually for me because in between she was talking with her cousins at home, but, but I'm taking it for myself itna thoda selfish hona tho chalta hai shayad :) aur once she said that it was like a current flowing all around my body, I felt happy, I felt alive, I felt cared. wish to hear it once again.

there is much more to share, much more to express but I'm not sure because itni bhi khushi ki adaat nahi. unless I woke up from my bed and it was morning around 10 and it was another sweet dream which I will never forget, still to cross-check I checked my phone there was no call history.

ek baat mjhe le aathi hai pareshani mein,
jisko chaha wo nahi hai meri kahani main
Ae khuda 
teri dushmani mjhse kya hai
har baar mera kirdar he kyun marta hai kahani main


hmmm hmm

I hope you liked another phase of the story.






                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

waited too long

waited too long

Waited too long