Waited too long

Waited too long


    


when I'm writing this blog I came across this beautiful line that says 
Never Ignore Truth For Temporary Happiness and you guys can relate to this at many points in my story, plug in your earphones play (kyle hume - if I would have known) music, and read it.

 The sky has turned a light darker by now, the traffic has increased, the students are rushing home and I'm still waiting for her since afternoon with the same excitement which I carried while leaving home for that one smile of hers. 

The city I stay in is very crowded and has high traffic, to be honest, but the first time the drive didn't feel that long, tho I was stuck in the usual traffic but I was not alone this time,  I had her moments when I first actually saw her, running all around my head, keeping myself busy, by this time she had hacked my brain with her vision running all over my head making me smile every now and then, yeah I guess the people on road might think I'm a crazy person who is just smiling for no reason,
but I do not want to stop for how I feel now. Yeah, I'm an old-school,  hopeless romantic person, and I'm not taking people's mindset to disturb this vision of what's running inside my head. this moment can't be expressed. this can be felt.

Arey maine tho ap ko bataya he nahi how she looks xD.

thik hai sun lo. she glows like a moon with those cute little dimples on her cheek and that wide smile of her uff, with those pink cute lips has the finish of that gloss touch making it more tempting with white clean skin which seems polished with raw milk which turns pink every moment she smiles as the sky changes the color at times. those teeth of hers when she smiles are no less than the sparkling stars, She is the universe out there. I'm a bit possessive now, I can't say much. overall, she is just brave and confident enough the way she puts herself.

wait! did I just forget to say she has the nose ring, ha that makes her complete now.

around 6 pm  in the evening 

I'm not sure for how long I was standing here, nor my legs cried to settle, I stood around 50mtrs away from the college gate where I saw 100s of students waiting and 100s of buses passing by picking them up, I was initially alone at the start, later few groups of students passed by, saw few couples hand in hand walking, quiet few uncle ji's judging them and aunties passing them a strange look, bhaiya ji thoda jaga dena a man replied he came up with few bags and the tall wooden type table with that poori on his other hand and place a pani poori stall.

I'm not sure how time passed by. That excitement was making me high I suppose. but wait why is she not responding to my calls nor is she texting back, wait was I so dumb to make myself understand that she texted sometime back. that she can't make it, hasn't she said that she need to leave home soon because it was already late for her, didn't she ask me that I'm crazy a few hours back and didn't she ask me to go back. wait what. was I daydreaming of something.
wait was I thinking that she will run towards me and keep a lip on mine ignoring the current state environment and just whispering I missed you near my ears while hugging me around. like the wind has slowed down. like the time has stopped for us, like it's our moment until reality hits, and I seem falling all the way from the sky till I fall and shatter apart, wait what's going on, Why am I here? Why did I, first of all, pop up to her college when she said not to.

isn't no means no, the excitement which was getting higher like every distance me getting closer to her was like fading apart, was she running from me, didn't I said her that I will drop her. I tried my every possible way just for a glance of her.

But was I so stupid that I'm making her uncomfortable with every step I took will now being, every single step she took behind? I had no clue that every step I was running toward her is my every step backing her out. was it too fast?

yeah, I left, dropped a text but no reply, tried calling no reply, and still waited until then.....

Note: This is a fiction story that came to my mind and is out here for you guys.

This is the quote that I came across which has deeply touched me
some say it's painful to wait for someone,
some say it's painful to forget someone,
but the worst pain comes, when you don't know whether to wait or whether to forget someone.


this ends phase 1 of my story. 
#lostlove




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

waited too long

waited too long